We believe that raising teenagers most faithfully happens in community. Our student ministry is passionate about relationships; an authentic relationship with God; healthy relationships with peers; and an active relationship with a church family. We seek to be a place where students feel comfortable to explore their faith through questions, conversation, and fellowship with peers. Our goal is to strengthen families and share the experience of exploring God’s love in Jesus.
Brie Johnson, Director of Children and Student Ministry ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
July & August Summer Events
- Middle School Sunday School CLOSED July 15, 22 & 29
- Wednesday, July 18 Summer BBQ and Pool Party 6:00-8:00pm. Middle School and High School students are invited to join us for a BBQ and pool party! RSVP to email@example.com by July 16.
- Sunday, July 22 Mexico Mission Trip Commissioning and Meeting 10:00-12:00pm: Students, Advisors, and Parents are asked to join us in worship as we receive prayers and blessings before leaving on our mission trip. Immediately following the church service, we will have a final meeting in F-5.
- July 28-August 4 Mexico Mission Trip
- Sunday, August 5 Middle School Sunday School is open: Current Middle Schoolers can go to the youth room during the 10am worship service for a Sunday morning program!
- Friday, August 10 Cosmic Bowling 10:30-12:00am: Middle School and High School students we will be Cosmic Bowling this Friday. Drop off and Pick-up will be at Granada Bowl. Cost is $15 (Includes bowling, shoes, and food). RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 7.
- Sunday, August 12 Student Sunday Worship: Students will be leading the service on Sunday. We will hear testimonies from some of the students that will have recently gotten back from the Mexico mission trip.
- Sunday, August 12 Parent Life Group @ the Wilde’s 5:00-7:00 pm: Parents are invited to join us at the Wilde home for an evening of connecting with other parents. More details to come! Please RSVP to email@example.com
- Monday, August 13 FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL for Pleasanton
Monday, August 20 FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL for Livermore
- Sunday, August 26 All Church Picnic: Families are invited to the Annual All Church Picnic following the 10:00am worship service. It will be held at the church. There will be great food, bounce houses, games, and fellowship!
- Wednesday, August 29 Middle School and High School Parent Meeting @ 7:00pm: If you are curious about Student Ministry, topics we cover, or how you can help we invite you to this meeting to learn all about it! Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 19.
- SAVE THE DATE Houseboat Weekend Sept. 7th-9th
- Open to 7th-12th graders! Come enjoy a weekend on the Delta playing games, trying some water sports, and sleeping under the stars. This is a great kick-off weekend for students as the school year is just beginning!
- Registrations will be available mid-July!
Summer Mission Trip to Mexico July 28th-August 4th.
It’s not too late! July 28-August 4 will be our mission trip for students who have completed 8th through 12th grade. We are taking a group of 25-30 students and adults to build a house with Amor Ministries. This is a great opportunity for your student to experience mission ministry, have fellowship with other students, grow in their faith, and experience another culture.